Honest Company is preparing to launch its initial public offering (IPO) this week. Here’s everything potential investors need to know about the Honest Company IPO…
- Starting off, the company is planning to list its shares on the Nasdaq Exchange.
- This will have those shares trading under the HNST stock ticker.
- The IPO has it planning to offer up a total of 6,451,613 shares of its common stock.
- Other shareholders are selling 19,355,387 shares of the stock but the company won’t see proceeds from that.
- When it comes to pricing the Honest Company IPO is planning to list its stock between $14 and $17 per share.
- There’s also a 30-day option for underwriters of the offering to buy an additional 3,871,050 shares.
- Honest Company also notes that certain funds managed by subsidiaries of BlackRock (NYSE:BLK) have expressed interest in buying $80 million shares of HNST stock.
- However, this isn’t a binding agreement.
- Honest Company is a wellness brand founded by Jessica Alba.
- The actress created the company when she had trouble finding products from brands that wouldn’t trigger allergic reactions.
Alba said this about her desire to…
Continue reading at INVESTORPLACE.com